Indian nationals are not required to obtain a visa in advance to visit Qatar for a period of up to 30 days. Upon arrival in the country, they can obtain a visa waiver, which is valid for 180 days. This applies to both single and multiple trips.
Contact your nearest embassy for more information regarding visas, including student and work visas.
Our mission is to provide information about Qatar visas for Indians so that you can experience both Qatar’s modern and traditional aspects at the same time. Qatar offers several advantages over its contemporaries as one of the world’s most affordable countries. The country is also lovely, something that is extremely rare.
Table of Contents
Qatar visa for Indians
Using the official website of the MOI, you can easily apply for a Qatar visa from India in less than 30 minutes, depending on the number of applicants.
Qatar Visa Requirements
Indian citizens who wish to visit Qatar must meet the Qatar visa requirements for Indians to enter the country. The following is the list of requirements based on how you want to request a Qatar visa:
Qatar Visa Requirements for Indians
Here’s what Indians will need for a Qatar visa application to qualify.
- Passport with at least two blank pages.
- Also, include a return ticket.
- The minimum requirement is $1400 in cash or credit.
- Hotel booking in Qatar.
- Be sure to get up-to-date vaccinations.
- Before departure for Qatar, PCR tests must be negative.
- Ehteraz has required approval from the Ministry of Public Health.
- Qatar acknowledgment form.
Qatar Visa Documents for Indians
Generally, a visa on arrival is effective for 30 days; however, if you wish to stay longer, you will need to obtain an evisa.
- Passport valid
- Air tickets
- Qatar hotel booking proof
- Passport size photos
- Identifying information
- Passport copies in white
Child Visa Requirements
To return home, children require a passport and a reentry permit.
Qatar Visa Application Process for Indians
Obtaining a Qatar visa as an Indian citizen requires the following steps.
- Prepare documents: Your application process begins at this point when you gather all the necessary documents.
- Google government websites: As soon as you have the travel documents, you can begin the online application process.
- Uploaded documents: The application begins once you complete and upload all the necessary documents on the government website.
- Request Qatar visa: In order to track your application on this government website, you have the option to see if it has been approved.
- Get your Qatar visa: Here it is; your visa application will be emailed to you by the Qatar Embassy so you can collect it right now.
Qatar Airways Qatar Visa Application for Indians
As part of Qatar Airways’ website, there is an application form for Qatar Visas for Indians to make applying for a visa to Qatar as easy and fast as possible.
Qatar visa fees for Indians
The applicant for a Qatar visa must pay USD 27 or 2150 and USD 13.50 or 1175 for their accompanying family members. If you overstay, you will be charged USD 55 or (INR 43780) daily. The processing period for a Qatar 3-month visa could last up to 10 working days.
Visa Processing Time For Indians
If you are getting a Qatar visa upon arrival, you are not required to wait for any Qatar visa processing time. Still, if you are getting your Qatar visa online, the Qatar visa processing time may vary. If you apply online, you can expect your Qatar visa to arrive in the next seven to ten business days.
Qatar Visa Types For Indians
As a resident of India, you are eligible to apply for several different types of Qatar visas, including but not limited to:
- Tourist visa: Indians can only use the Qatar Visa for tourism. It is possible to extend it by three more months if necessary.
- Family visa: Qatari workers can sponsor their wives and children for long-term stays. For Qatar visas, they must meet all requirements.
- Student visa: In the Qatar Student Visa for Indians, you can only study for a limited period. Your Qatar Student Visa will not allow you to work during your study program. The university offers work programs for Qatar residents.
- Business visa: Visas issued by Qatar are valid for meetings, exhibitions, and dealings with foreign companies. Business visas for Qatar are valid for 90 days. You may be able to extend this visa.
- Residence permit visa: Expatriates typically obtain Qatar residency permits from their employers, who handle all paperwork. Qatari expatriates receive temporary visas, which are converted to residency permits, within 2-4 weeks.
- Work visa: Depending on your contract with your Qatari employer, the validity period for the Qatar work visa for Indians can range from 1 to 5 years.
- Transit visa Qatar: In Qatar, you will need a transit visa if you plan on leaving the airport to get to the hotel, while the transit visa for Indians is valid for four days only. It will not be necessary for Indians to get a transit visa in Qatar.
- Visit visa: The Qatar visit visa is only valid for tourism. For a Qatar visit visa, you must meet specific requirements.
After successfully applying for a Qatar visa you can Check Qatar Visa status online on Moi’s official website.