Are you trying to track your Kuwait Civil ID Status but don’t know how to do so? This article will help you.
Every citizen has a civil ID in Kuwait, often called a profile. Anyone who lives in Kuwait must have a Civil ID card, which contains all of the details about your legal status.
You can track your application or check the status of the Civil ID delivery if your Civil ID card is delayed, if you are unable to receive it, or if you want to check the progress of your Civil ID application.
Table of Contents
Steps to Check Civil ID Delivery Status
It is very easy to track your Civil ID card delivery. Following these steps will allow you to receive your PACI card at home. The cost of a Civil ID is 2KD; if you want to add another card to the same address, an additional 0.25KD will be charged.
- Go to their official website to find out more about PACI’s home delivery service.
- By clicking on the link, you may go to their website.
- Now select ‘options’ from the drop-down menu. You can find the link at the top right corner of the PACI’s feed page.
- To follow your Civil ID order status, go to the ‘Delivery Request Status’ option.
- In the blank space, you have to type your Kuwait Civil ID number and then press the option ‘Search.’
- A new page will appear by pressing the search button with information about your application.
- The Kuwaiti authorities usually protect Kuwait’s Civil ID cards safely, securely, and confidential.
- Authorities make sure to deliver your card in a secure envelope to the address you have entered in the details with the power logo visible on the card.
- If your last card is not available, you must give it to the delivery person and present the necessary documents to obtain your new Kuwait Civil ID card.
My Civil ID card hasn’t been issued yet. Why?
PACI’s website indicates that your delivery request has been validated. Still, your Kuwait Civil ID card has not yet been delivered. I suggest you wait for your Civil ID card for a few more days. For more information about your Civil ID card status, you can contact PACI’s customer service department.
In this article, you will learn how you can check the status of your Civil ID card online at home with a few simple and quick steps that are stated. To obtain the results, all you need to do is visit the official website of PACI and follow these steps.